I dumped my maas 1.9.4 and installed maas 2.0.

The client servers boot for discovery and commissioning.  When I deploy
one of the machines it installs the system on the correct disk
/dev/sde1, but fails the deploy pretty much like it did with 1.9.4.

The following pastebin contains the maas log, the /var/log/cloud-
init.log and /var/log/cloud-init-output.log.
 http://pastebin.com/raw/Sy3P8493

When I do a chroot from the ephemeral installer system to the root
system and do a grub-install /dev/sde I get the following error
messages.

 grub-install /dev/sde
Installing for i386-pc platform.
/proc/devices: fopen failed: No such file or directory
device node not found
device node not found
device node not found
/proc/devices: fopen failed: No such file or directory
device node not found
/proc/devices: fopen failed: No such file or directory
device node not found
/proc/devices: fopen failed: No such file or directory
device node not found
grub-install: warning: this GPT partition label contains no BIOS Boot
Partition; embedding won't be possible.
grub-install: warning: Embedding is not possible.  GRUB can only be
installed in this setup by using blocklists.  However, blocklists are
UNRELIABLE and their use is discouraged..
grub-install: error: will not proceed with blocklists.

How do I tell maas to create a BIOS boot partition in addition to the
os partition?

--
Daniel Bidwell <drbidw...@gmail.com>