coming in late on this..

I still have my old htc phone, running without a sim card, no phone number
attached to it, and geo works fine, despite what both sendero and code factory
have said.

I have navigon, ariadne and sendero look around on my i phone.  Only reason I
am keeping geo is I just got it last summer and spent oodles on it!

All these things are good, comparisons are hard, though, at least for me they
are..

hth,
Caitlyn

Caitlyn Furness