Greetings,

Thanks to Esther's tip I started playing with NN4DB, and it seems to have great
potential.

I wonder though if others have discovered a better technique for using the
keyboard utility bar?  After enabling it and substituting "unpronounceable" for
more meaningful names (i.e. "undo", "redo", etc), only three or four active
items are visible at a time.  I can expose them via the three finger flick
gesture and realize that its possible to reorder them so as to place the most
commonly used ones on top, but am wondering if there is a way to expose more of
them at a time?  Even with the one character names it did not appear that there
were more than four keys visible at a time in the keyboard utility bar.

Best regards.
Geoff