Actually I compare d the links and the  mac update site is correct. The dev
gave me a link that does lead to a 15 day trial that let's you broadcast 30
minutes at a time so you can get a feel of how the software works. unless he
took it down in the month since I contacted him and bought the program.

Yeah someone did mis info the thing. his trial did not cost anything. There are
some exceptions but this is not one of them. lol!

anyways email the dev if you want the link as I don't feel like getting in
trouble.

Take care and good luck.