I haven't received any forwarded messages that I know of.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon, Lynne & Tracy" <supp...@mac-access.net>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:51 AM
Subject: People: Please Stops Forwarding Messages!

It has come to our attention that the practice of forwarding messages to
this group is still happening, despite our repeated requests for people to
desist.  Forwarding messages to this group is not within our list policy.
We've made this clear time and time again, but people just take no notice it
seems.  OK, people may forget, but it seems i'm going to have to reinforce
my efforts to develop filters to prevent forwarding.

I didn't want to have to do this because I had hoped for member
co-operating.  Everybody, without exception, agreed to abide by the list
policy document which they were sent, by virtue of the fact that they
remained a member of this group.  However, it seems that people are either
being forgetful or just disregarding our requests not to forward.  OK, so
this was done in the best of spirit, that isn't in dispute.  But it
contravenes list policy.  So, I'm gong to have to find the time to develop a
mechanism to prevent forwarding.

I don't mean to in any way victimise anybody, nor do I mean to vilify
anybody.  However, this has to stop!  So please, all, abide by the policy
document which you were sent upon joining.  If you have lost, deliberately
deleted or simply didn't read that document and you'd like too, you can
always find the latest revision of it here:
<http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/Mac-Access-Welcome.html>

Meanwhile, I will redouble my efforts to enforce compliance unilaterally.

Gordon

==============================

Gordon, Lynne And Tracy;
<supp...@mac-access.net>

Telephone Support:

If you need our help and we cannot resolve your issue via the E-Mail
mechanism, you can arrange to call us directly – or we may be able to call
you if you prefer,

United Kingdom:  Free Phone:
0800 8620538

Europe and other non-specified:
+44 1642 688095

United States Of America And Canada:
+1 646 9151493

Australia:
+61 38 8205930
Or:
+61 39 0284505

Fax:
+44 1642 365123

Please Note: All Support Requests By Phone Will Be Handled By Gordon.

Follow Us On Twitter:
<http://www.twitter.com/maciosaccess>

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network,  is a totally
non-profit organisation whose aims are to assist and support
sensory-impaired people who wish to get the very best out of their Apple
products and services.

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting