Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 7:07 AM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Help with Adob Digital Editions

Hello Marcos,

To select a chapter in the Table of contents, just press Space bar on the chapter name. Right arrow takes you to the next page and, as Esther explained, as soon as you turn the page, you can press VO-Shift-c and then paste the contents of that page into a TextEdit document should you need to look at it in detail.

Cheers,

Anne