It definitely should be. Thanks,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marri...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: can we save visual voice mails

since that is beyond the scope of this list I can't really help you, that,
and I don't' use xp anymore. but you might be able to use iTunes  to convert
them to mp3 files. they don't need to sound good like music so 64kbps mono
should be good enough.
On May 23, 2013, at 10:09 AM, meadowlar...@cox.net wrote:

> It does help, but I am wondering if there is a program that wi let me put
> the messages on a windows XP computer?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brenda
>
> malto:meadowlar...@cox.net
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 19, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah. it saves it in I can't remember what format. I'll have to go back
>> and look, but it is the persons's voice.
>>
>> Take care and hope that helps.
>> On May 19, 2013, at 8:16 PM, meadowlar...@cox.net wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, now, that is interesting. But we can't actually save the voice mail
>>> itself in the person's voice?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Brenda
>>>
>>> mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: