Hi Paul - Not sure if this list allows attachments, but yours that I would like to read, didn't make it -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hopewell" <hopew...@hopewell.org.uk>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: get iplayer automator (was Accessible Internet Browsers) For theMack and Voiceover withMountain Lion

Hello,
FYI I attach an article on Get iPlayer Automator which I recently submitted to the RNIB online magazine Access IT.
Enjoy....

wawsxx I have just published
On 8 Jul 2013, at 11:59, Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Andy,

Don't despair! There's a solution.

The app you need is Get iPlayer Automator

<https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/39019/get-iplayer-automator>

It works even outside the UK.

Cheers,

Anne