Hi Brian,
   One of these days, I'd like to sit down with you and hear this happen.  It's
easier to actually hear things happening to get an idea of what is going on.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION