It's funny though.  People are still doing tasks with spreadsheets and word
processing with what is available.  Again, you can be overly critical or you
can be realistic about things.  Where there is a will, there is a way.  In a
couple of months, this debate will probably have no merit anyway.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION