Hmm I now a user on my server who uses squirrel mail. I can have them try and
send me a test email if they are awake enough to do this evening (they are in
class) I know it used to work, but maybe I"m using a different version of the
mail thingy. I don't know. If someone beats me to the answer that would be nice
as what you did was correct in your trouble shooting procedures.

Good luck.