From: "Laurel and Stockard" <laurel.stock...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:20 AM
Subject: Hebrew and voiceover/braille was Re: how does apple create
it'svoiceover voices?

Yeah, note I just changed the subject. :-) I love Hebrew, and it's slightly
disappointing to me that there's no voiceover voice for Hebrew, and the mac
doesn't support Hebrew braille. If they can do Arabic, they can do Hebrew.
Do any of you ever see Apple adding additional languages like Hebrew in the
future? Or could they be finished for the mean time adding new languages.
Laurel