Hello Esther

This is my first time on the Internet for a millennia, so please do excuse me
for my tardy and probably outdated responses.

I did find this actually yesterday, and you’re quite correct it doesn’t seem to
be under active development.  The good news, however, is that there’s another
translator which I found in the Mac App Store called Braille Writer Pro.
There’s also a version for iOS called Braille Pad Pro.

It’s not exactly what we’re looking for, but here’s a link to the developer’s
sight:
<https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/braille-writer-pro/id560534340?mt=12>

I will have to continue looking on Gordon’s behalf while he spends his time
concentrating on work issues.

Warm regards to all

Lynne