Hi Eric

Point taken, yes.  I see where you’re going.  I just don’t use those commands
all that often.  But if you do, then yes, I certainly see that.  However, if
you’re planning on updating to 10.9.3, I don’t know yet whether it’s public,
but you might be disappointed.  Maybe your preference will hold, I don’t know.
But I cannot get those utilities to work here at all.

KeyBoard Remap is listed in the menu bar.  But the other utility just isn’t
there.  I’ve tried installing twice, and restarted after each procedure.

I was contemplating asking you if we could put your article on our blog, with a
couple of small mods.  But that’s on hold at the moment until I can ascertain
whether or not the update breaks with the new OS X build.

Kindest regards

<--- Gordon Smith --->
<gor...@mac-access.net>

Information Technology Accessibility Consultant;
Proudly Providing Braille And Alternative Format Transcription Services, Plus
I.T Help & Support To The Staff And Students Of the Visually Impaired
Department at:
Sunnyside Academy
Manorfarm Way
Colby Newham