I wish it were that simple.  How, for instance, are you supposed to get into
the preferences?  I can’t get it to open from the menu bar, nor does it work
when I run the application, but then again I didn’t expect that second option
to work right,.

So, I tried going into the Users & Groups preference pane and on the Logon
Items tab, I looked for DropBox but it was nowhere to be found.  In a lame
attempt to prevent it from loading, I renamed the ap and restarted the machine.
 Even that didn’t work right.  But I can’t find a way of doing it.

Kindest regards

<--- Gordon Smith --->
<gor...@mac-access.net>

Information Technology Accessibility Consultant;
Proudly Providing Braille And Alternative Format Transcription Services, Plus
I.T Help & Support To The Staff And Students Of the Visually Impaired
Department at:
Sunnyside Academy
Manorfarm Way
Colby Newham