Hi do you still have the caller id not being spoken.
cheers.

-----Original Message----- From: eleanor martha burke
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:44 PM
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: IOS 8.1

I have found less freezing since updating last night particularly with Safari.

On 21 Oct 2014, at 11:43, michael's mail box <michaelandjea...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

Okay Christopher so does voiceover not stop talking and freezes up now.
I was unsure of updating untill Apple fixed it.
So what about selecting an icon problem is it fixed.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Hallsworth