Hi Henry,

You have to follow David's commands for each folder individually.
Hope this helps.
Regards.
Lewis.

On 21/10/2014, Henry Miller <he...@henryandangela.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi david
>
> I have now sorted the problem about opening the documents folder on the
> dock-I accidently selected the wrong item-thank you.
>
> best wishes
>
> Henry

Lewis Adam Crack

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.