Hi!

Where do you find the Facebook And Twitter buttons in the Notifications Centre
under OS 10.10?

I’ve looked around and can only see 3 items, a series of radio buttons which
determines what notifications and widgets are seen, the notifications table
itself and notification preferences.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
Mobile: +61400494862
faceTime +61400494862
Fax +61397437954
Twitter: @grtdane

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.