SIRI says that this topic is a pain in the ass.
smile :)

Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Halton" <philh...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac Access iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Let's be totally realistic: IPhone 6
and6+bending?

I like what the Rolling Stones said about this, “You can’t always get what
you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need”.

Sorry, This probably isn’t helpful either, but I’m in a weird mood this
morning and this thread is killing me!

> On Feb 4, 2015, at 10:05 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glenner...@cableone.net>
> wrote:
>
> Chris,
> I added my comment only after someone did indeed give you a good response,
> so I felt like that would have put you at ease enough to withstand a bit
> of
> levity.
> Glenn

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.