Well, I know one thing, wasn't that the site where they were selling their Take Control books? Need I say more?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Carello" <mcarell...@comcast.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-Access]: Ladies & Gentlemen, We Are Back!

I was wondering that myself. The page is rather odd. I guess Gordon has a lot more then a few bugs to work out.
On May 24, 2015, at 7:41 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

You know what is stranger about all this?

Try just going in a browser to

http://www.mac-access.net

and look at what comes up.

Unless I typed it wrong, but I don't think I did, I get this weird webmail configuration server page. Now, how bizarre is that!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimmy Podsim" <jp.kd5...@att.net>