Brian Futrell wrote:

>I tried what you mentioned, and when it got to 99% (sometimes it occurs when
>less has been done) it just sits there.

Thats odd, is this while your creating the partition with fdisk or the
format command?

>I'm using VPC 2.1.3.  I purchased the upgrade to 3 when I still had an iMac,
>but with a 200mhz 604e processor in my 9500 it's too slow to do anything
>with except in DOS.  In DOS it runs like a slow 486.  On the iMac it was
>like a slow Pentium - I think it said it had a 37.7 mhz chip in it. :>  Now
>if I got my hands on a nice G3 upgrade or a nice deal on an iBook, then I
>may try something more recent.

version 3 I found workable on the 7300/200 Softwindows ran better from
memory

>I thought for the PC it was the three-finger salute (Ctrl-Alt-Del)? :>  At
>least it was on my PC, which I screwed up last week trying to put Mandrake
>Linux 9 on the same hard drive as Windows 2000 Pro.

3 fingers for a pc but ctrl, option, command and the small del key
reboots the pc card.
Not Win2k and MDK9 in the same partition or did your boot loader cause
trouble?

>It looks like it's time to drag out my 8500 again.

Are you sure the 4.3gb drive is error free? its given you some trouble
or are you using other drives as well for your macOS testing?