[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I just bought a copy of SoftWindows version one on clearance and was able to partialy install it. When I got to disk #4, my Mac said it was completely unable to read it. I cancelled the install process and checked the remaining disks. I found that disk #7 was also faulty.

I checked disk number 4 with Norton Utilities 3.5 and it was completely unrecoveable. I haven't tried recovering disk 7.

Finally, I went back to the store where I bought it from, but they were unable to help; it sems they got rid of the excess inventory after they did their clearance sale.

I was able to install the SoftWindows program, but not the accompanying hard disk. Any help with my project would be super; I haven't tried this emulator before but it looks like it will work fast enough on my 3400.

The program itself takes up little of the space on the floppy set, the hardrive file takes up the rest.

What version of softwindows are you looking for and are the other disks ok?

Someone might be able to help once they have this info. :)