I have had some limited success in getting the DOS Browser Arachne up and running on the OrangePC 530, but as close as I am it is still not there.

I downloaded odipkt.com to add a packet driver to the network. It is recognized, however I am having a heck of a time sorting out the bindings to the ethernet class and protocol. I was wondering if anyone had any sample net.cfg files and/or some startnet.bat files I could read over to see if they might shed some light on my troubles.

I could probably get this working easier by going through Windows 3.1 for work groups, and then just running DOS after having done the Win3.1 for WG setup, but I do not have that version of Win. If anyone does have that up and running on a network, I would be very interest in see a copy of the net.cfg and startnet.bat file you are using.

On an unrelated note I have several PCI DOS cards and I was wonder if anyone would be interested in a trade for an NuBus card. I would like to get a DOS card in my old Quadra 840. An old OrangePC 200 or 300 series card would be nice.

thanks
bill