Justin Zaza wrote:

Hello,

I have say 1000 files which were created using a 1985
mac os 7.5 program called "deluxe music".

I have already created a mac emulator, and it works
great, but I'm still hoping to find a cross over
program, so that I can once and for all change these
files into modern files.

can anyone steer me in any direction?

do you have ethernet between your machines?

from what little I know music files should transfer with out much problem, you may need to drag them onto the application to get them to open after transfer or open them through the files/open menu in the app.

ethernet between a real mac and a emulator is easy and most compatible, depending on the emulator.

Finally you can stuff the files and swap them across