My problem is not getting the files from the Mac to
the emulator, I can already do that.

I hope to change these old files (which are unreadable
by new programs) into modern files, so they can be
opened with state of the art music programs. One
person told me it's called cross conversion.

Thanks,

Justin

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/lowendmac>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-n-dos%40mail.maclaunch.com/>