Dan Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> So, once again I am turning to the lists for help. When Low End Mac was in
> financial trouble, the subscribers to the lists responded with generosity
> and moral support. This is a much narrower request and I'm asking that if
> there are any females on the lists who are also seeking a meaningful, long
> term relationship and would consider corresponding with me to see if we
> might be compatible. At least you'll already be a Mac user!  If something
> develops perhaps you can come visit me in Michigan. Must love winter!  It's
> really beautiful with the snow around here and I always have hot cocoa.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you,
>
> Dan Knight

Good luck Dan. I hope you find a wonderful woman who enjoys your company
as much as you do hers. It's really an added bonus if she's also a Mac
user, eh? :-D I think I could stand going out with a Unix users, but
Windows... nah! LOL

BTW - I'd also add that the life of a bachelor isn't so bad. I enjoy
living alone! But I understand that's not for everyone. Still, I just
wanted to say being in a relationship isn't the be all and end all some
make it out to be. Your self worth is determined by you alone.

OTOH - woman are endlessly fascinating creatures, aren't they? *grins*

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet