Dan Knight wrote:

We've created some new email lists, but they're different from the old ones. We're using Google Groups, which means you can sign up, change your status, and read postings using your browser.

Hi folks

Anyone heard of a  "Hardcard 20 Plus (+) "?
ISA (short) hdd controller card with attached harddrive making the kit about 13' or 340-345mm long. jumper for xt or pc. interesting harddrive - rather long. Message should have gone to the lowendPC list which is a tropico rather than lowendmac list and works ok. No traffic there for a longgggg time and I know we have some old skool pc buffs here so...

All the best for another fun filled year to all computer OS users. lol
cheers