I've just set up Mac-n-DOS at Google Groups. This will be replacing the
Mac-n-DOS list that has been on Maclaunch.

There is no protocol for exporting subscriptions from Maclaunch, so you
will need to sign up for the new list.

To join the new list, you can email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or go to
http://groups.google.com/group/mac-n-dos and sign up online. If you
have problems signing up, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and let me
know which list you want to join and which email address you wish to
use.

The new posting address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope to have an updated list FAQ posted later this morning. I will be
discontinuing the current lists within a week.

Dan the listmom