Thank you for contacting my office.  I appreciate your feedback and will
work to address any questions or requests for assistance on any issue.
If the issue is not directly related to state government services, we
can also help by directing you to the best local or federal contact.

Please help me by providing the following:

1.  Name, address and telephone number.  I receive many contacts from
outside the district.  Unfortunately, that means I cannot respond to all
requests and priority is given to constituents.  If you have provided
your address in the email below, of course it is not necessary to resend
it.

2.  If you would like a response other than email, please indicate phone
or mail.

3.  Because some requests may need some research, responses can take up
to one week.  If you do not receive a response within one week, or if
you need help with something immediately, please contact my office at
651-296-5356.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,
Matt

Sign up for session email updates!  www.house.mn/52B

Matt Dean
State Representative, District 52B
417 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
St. Paul, MN  55155
(651) 296-3018

>>> mac-n-dos 09/11/06 07:17 >>>

I've just set up Mac-n-DOS at Google Groups. This will be replacing the
Mac-n-DOS list that has been on Maclaunch.

There is no protocol for exporting subscriptions from Maclaunch, so you
will need to sign up for the new list.

To join the new list, you can email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or go to
http://groups.google.com/group/mac-n-dos and sign up online. If you
have problems signing up, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and let me
know which list you want to join and which email address you wish to
use.

The new posting address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope to have an updated list FAQ posted later this morning. I will be
discontinuing the current lists within a week.

Dan the listmom
Send list messages to:  <mailto:mac-n-dos@mail.maclaunch.com>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM