Hi all

first, i'm a beginner in mac os world

I have an uno extension that fail to deploy due to java version under leopard. I need java 1.6 32 bits and only 64 bits is available under leopard

I tried this approach http://blog.adsdevshop.com/2008/02/26/installing-the-jdk-16-on-mac-os-x/
It installs correctly and in a terminal , java -version is ok

But, going to OOo java preferences, it says that no suitable java version is found in the directory, so i cannot use this 32 bits JVM

So under leopard, it seems that java 1.6 based uno component can't be deployed. Is it a known problem ?

Do you have any hint that would enable use java 1.6 32 bits under Leopard ?

thanks in advance

laurent

ps: there is no problem under snow leopard as java 1.6 32 bits is available