Hi at all

Stephan Bergmann schrieb:
On 12/23/09 20:08, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Laurent, *,

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Laurent Godard <oooc...@free.fr> wrote:
first, i'm a beginner in mac os world

I have an uno extension that fail to deploy due to java version under
leopard. I need java 1.6 32 bits and only 64 bits is available under leopard
[...]
I didn't have any look at the URL above, but you can try to use the
equivalent of LD_PRELOAD to include the 1.6 libraries before the
default ones.
(DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, see issue 88987 for an example)

Another one is to remove the 1.4 (and 1.5) versions so that the only
one left that fullfills the 1.4 compliance would be the 1.6 version.

If Java 1.6 is only available as 64 bits, this will not work, as OOo needs a 32 bit JVM to start in-process. (FYI and IIRC, Snow Leopard now includes a 32 bit version of Java 1.6.)
That's right. On my new mac mini server I have two JVM. One with 32 bit and a other with 64 bit. OOo runs without problemes including the Java stuff.

Greetings Raphael

--
# Raphael Bircher
# Community Member of OpenOffice.org