On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 09:58  PM, Ward Oldham wrote:

> OK, Alex . . .
>
> I'm confused.  You have your keyboard plugged into one usb port.  Mouse
> plugged into the side of the keyboard.  Printer plugged into the other
> usb
> port.
>
> So how can your pda be plugged in at all?
>
> Ward

Umm... my brand new super-dooper iMac has 3 USB ports on its body.
They are grouped together under a symbol like a funky pitchfork.  The
packing carton says "5 USB ports including 2 on the keyboard."  I am
*not* a techno-wizard; I could be wrong... but I think it's got 5 of
those puppies.

Alex

Alex Whitman
alylex at earthlink.net

The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will be November 26
For more information, see <http://www.aye.net/~lcs>. A calendar of
activities is at <http://www.calsnet.net/macusers>.