On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 10:12  PM, Ward Oldham wrote:

> Sorry for all of these partial replys.

No need to apologize!  I am grateful for your help.

> Check ebay:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1393777615

That one was sold by the time I got there, but I have placed a bid on
another -- the one that Palm, the Apple guy at CompUSA, and someone on
the big macfixitforum board have all said is what I need.

> http://www.macfixitforums.com/php/
> showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum39&Number=401853&Forum=Forum39&Words=palm&
> Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=401853&Se
> arch=true#Post401853

Someone on the Apple discussion board said the iConcepts adaptor I
bought is worthless with OS X, as it just doesn't have the drivers.
:-(  I hope CompUSA will take it back.

Once this piece arrives, you can be sure I'll be back here either to
pull some more of my hair out or to celebrate.

Alex

The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will be November 26
For more information, see <http://www.aye.net/~lcs>. A calendar of
activities is at <http://www.calsnet.net/macusers>.