Commercial sites don't have those limitations for the most part. If
you're looking at a Yahoo or a YouTube, you'll pull the full benefit
of Insight's 20.0 (less latency and load from other users; if there
were a YouTube server in town, you'd likely get the full 20, but
realistically you'll get around 15 or 16 for a California server and
more like 10 for an overseas server). On the other hand, if you're
doing a peer-to-peer with another Insight user, you won't get data
any faster than what they can upload, which is a lot less than 20.
Since more people than not do more of their surfing than not on
larger commercial sites with multiple servers feeding fat pipes,
there's a pretty good chance they'll derive at least some benefit
from the added speed.