Mary Anne, I created a one word note in the iPod Touch, synced and can't find the note anywhere except on the touch. So if you will please be more specific.
Thanks. Harry Friday, June 4, 20106:32 PMMary Anne [email protected] >I have not found one, but I hope someone else has. My workaround is >to create a blank note on the iPod touch, sync to the Mac so the note >appears in Mail, copy whatever file I want to the note there, and >then sync again so the contents show up on the touch. Clumsy, but >useable. > >Mary Anne in Mount Eden > >>I have an iPod Touch. One of the apps that came with it is "Notes." >> >>Is there a way to import a text file from my desk top and have it read >>by and saved as a note document? >> >>If the answer is no, can anyone recommend an app that will allow me to >>do this thing? >> >>One caveat, I will be getting an iPhone in November and want the app >>transferable. >> >>Thanks so much. >> >>Harry >> > > >_______________________________________________ >MacGroup mailing list >[email protected] >http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup > _______________________________________________ MacGroup mailing list [email protected] http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
