Check out GoodReader. It's the best I've found for iPhone/iPad transferring and 
reading of text, Word, PDF docs between desktop and mobile device. You can sync 
your files between it and your hard disk, or through MobileMe. Very nice reader.

Dan

> I have an iPod Touch. One of the apps that came with it is "Notes."
> 
> Is there a way to import a text file from my desk top and have it read
> by and saved as a note document?
> 
> If the answer is no, can anyone recommend an app that will allow me to
> do this thing?
> 
> One caveat, I will be getting an iPhone in November and want the app
> transferable.
> 
> Thanks so much.
> 
> Harry
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 
> 





_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to