Harry,

I, too have been getting email from this address.

I Googled "[email protected]" and here's what I got. Surprise, right out of 
the MacGroup archives 
(http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg07122.html):

Re(2): MacGroup: Lombard Wake from Sleep
Harry Jacobson-Beyer
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:25:51 -0400

Try hitting the poweron key.

Sunday, September 7, 20038:28 AMJanice Weberkyjweber at mac.com

>I had the same problem with my Wallstreet.  I shut the lid (which puts 
>it to sleep) and then open it and hit a key and it wakes up.
>
>Been doing this since I got it - always thought it was just a quirk.
>
>On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 10:57  PM, IamTehMonkay at aol.com 
>wrote:
>
>> I have the 1999/Bronze/ombard PowerBook and whenever I wake up from 
>> sleep in OS 9.2.2... it doesn't, the hard drive spins up but the 
>> screen doesn't come on, i've tried respetting the PMU and PRAM, 
>> neither help, anyone got anything?
>>
>I had the same problem with my Wallstreet.  I shut the lid (which puts it
>to sleep) and then open it and hit a key and it wakes up.
>
>Been doing this since I got it - always thought it was just a quirk.
>
>On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 10:57  PM, IamTehMonkay at aol.com wrote:
>
>I have the 1999/Bronze/ombard PowerBook and whenever I wake up from sleep
>in OS 9.2.2... it doesn't, the hard drive spins up but the screen doesn't
>come on, i've tried respetting the PMU and PRAM, neither help, anyone got
>anything?
>




| The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will
| be September 23. The LCS Web page is <http://www.kymac.org>.
| This list's page is <http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>.

I assume that next meeting was September 23, 2003!
Anne Cartwright







On Jun 5, 2010, at 5:47 PM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer wrote:

> I keep getting email from this email address
> 
> <[email protected]>
> 
> The emails are also sent to the usergroup listserve but they show up in
> my spam.
> 
> So is this anyone's email address on the listserve?
> 
> Is anyone else getting emails from this person?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Harry
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to