Lee, since being a woman of little brain, you need to explain to me what it means to be infected by a virus that trolls along checking for email addresses and then passes them on? Why don't we all get mail from that address? Does this mean people get this mail at random., even those outside the group?
Marta



On Jun 7, 2010, at 07:59 AM, Lee Larson wrote:

On Jun 6, at 8:10 PM, Anne Cartwright wrote:

I, too have been getting email from this address.

I Googled "[email protected]" and here's what I got. Surprise, right out of the MacGroup archives (http://www.mail-archive.com/ [email protected]/msg07122.html):


I suspect somebody got infected by a virus that trolled her machine for email addresses and then passed those it found on to a spammer. This is quite common.







_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to