I received this message. Is it authentic? It says I'll receive three more such messages, but they haven't come in. Should I reply to this? I certainly don't want my membership disabled.

If I've received excessive bounces, it may be because Insight was down for a while several days ago.

Jane Blake

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: confirm a39394c65a4461886e4d9c6a05c75ea02bf72f48
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:04:02 -0400
From: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]


Your membership in the mailing list MacGroup has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Jul-2010.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/confirm/macgroup/a39394c65a4461886e4d9c6a05c75ea02bf72f48


You can also visit your membership page at

    http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/options/macgroup/jblake%40win.net


On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

   ••••••••

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    [email protected]


_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to