From: macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu
[mailto:macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Anne Cartwright
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:17 PM
To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers
Subject: Re: [MacGroup] Sync music on iPod touch

Thanks Bill for you help. I find the iPod touch and especially iTunes very
confusing. I'd probably use them more if I could figure them out. I have a
number of reference books and try google but never seem t be able to make sense
out of them.

I wish one could just add new music and/or photos without wiping out previous
music/photos and starting over. It takes a bit of time to redo it every time.

Anne