I have a Microsoft Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 which has been working
fine but during a recent move suddenly stopped. My computer is a Power Mac
running OS X 5.8.  I have replaced the batteries in the keyboard and checked
the Bluetooth Setup Assistant to be sure it's "Discoverable," but it won't
'discover.'   Same thing with a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 7000.  I no
longer have the instructions for either one.  They both have a very small
button on the bottom, but punching it doesn't help.  I really need the
ergonomic keyboard because of a neurological condition.  Suggestions most
appreciated.

Nolan