You are so right, Marta. The last 3 pieces of software I bought were
recommended on this list. I am so grateful to those who are willing to
share on this list.

Nora

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Marta Edie <[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, it is wonderful to have such knowledgeable in this group. I am
> learning so much, it almost overwhelms me. Thanks to all you contributors.
> *Marta*
>
> On Feb 3, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Nora Probasco wrote:
>
> Lee,
>
> You're my hero!  I have been looking for a way to print from my iphone
> which I use to take notes. I did not want to shell out for another printer
> just to use airprint. Voila! I downloaded the demo of Printopia and it
> printed my latest notes with no problem using my existing printer. Thank
> youuuuuuu!
>
> Nora
>
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Lee Larson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 3, 2012, at 9:08 AM, John Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Way back when HP abandoned Apple, Epson stuck with them so I have always
>> supported Epson by buying their products, however in the mobile printing
>> Epson did not have a printer specifically for our iPhones, iPads so I
>> bought an HP ENVY 100.  Good printer, did well with my wife's iPhone and
>> iPad as well as mine.
>>
>>
>> I air print to all my printers from the iPad using 
>> Printopia<http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/>
>> .
>>
>> <http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>
>
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to