Anyone using win.net anti-spam system,

Can you tell me in simple language how to use it without having to accept or 
reject the pending messages each day. I'm sure it is simple but I find the 
CanIt-Domain-Pro User's guide to be less than clear to this user.

Each day I get mail from the Win.Net Anti-Spam System asking me to please visit 
and accept or reject the pending messages. The spam catcher seems to do just 
fine. About a tenth of spam messages get through. I can live with that. However 
checking the Anti-Spam System is a nuisance.

I've checked the "pending messages"  and for the last week or more there has 
been nothing but spam. If someone sends me a message that get trapped along 
with the 32 on "How to get auto insurance for less than $10 a day,"  an equal 
number on "How to get auto insurance for less than $15 a day and about 600 more 
of equal intelligence. I don't want to read their message. Even if I know them.

Anne Cartwright


_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to