Harry,

I have the first generation iPad and YouTube video and audio work great from 
inside Safari.  I am on a 50 meg insight feed which yields an 18.88 down and 
5.34 up when I tested it just now.  Other than that I don't know why you would 
be able to view the video?

John


On Feb 17, 2012, at 6:38 PM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer wrote:

> I have a first generation iPad. when I try to look at You Tube videos with 
> the web browser I get the audio but not the video.
> 
> However, if I use the You Tube app, I have no problems seeing the video and 
> hearing the audio.
> 
> Why can I not see the video with the iPad web browser?
> 
> TIA
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to