I contacted Apple and they said some of The Apple Service Centers may have some
left.

I called MacAuthority and they did not have any so I e-mailed Tennessee and
asked if any of their stores had any and they said no!

I am wanting to fix one of these older Macs up for my Grandson but unless you
go up to at least 10.5 it will not work right with iTunes and some others.

If anyone has one let me know and how much that you want for it.

I have one but it has scratches on the back side and I have tried using that
restore on it and did get it to work a few times.

Steve Brown