I don’t know if it happens with other email senders. The one that I’m trying to
get to display the ads is the Weekender email from Louisville.com. I see them
on my iPad but not on my MacBook Pro. I’m starting to wonder if there is not a
preference file or two that needs to be deleted. I would be interested in
knowing if anyone else who gets this weekly email newsletter sees the ads that
are (usually) at the top or on one of the sides.

If you’d like to sign up for the Weekender, go to louisville.com and click on
“Weekender” in the menu bar.

Dan