David,

I sent the clip to a VERY astute and learned engineer friend of mine, maybe 
when he sees the thing he will know exactly what it is.

The reason I ask this group is because there has to be an electrical, microwave 
or other explanation, and since it hit right on the intercom box I thought 
maybe it was connected????  The intercom is connected to the ADT system, 
whatever it appeared on camera but has never been seen by any of us while in 
the office with the eye.

Tom, if it doesn’t have an explanation my wife will have a sign in the front 
yard!!

John





> On Apr 21, 2015, at 5:49 PM, David Harker <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> possibly an "indoors UFO", midget variety.  ;)  very interesting, hope
> to find out what causes that.
> 
> On 4/21/15, John Robinson <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Folks, call me crazy…again, but I have a question that needs an answer
>> 
>> ADT has been trying to install their Pulse system for a couple months.  The
>> first visit lasted 12 hrs and they came back, then back again today.
>> Included with this system is one indoor camera so I put it in my office on
>> one desk looking at my other desk.  The only time it records is when there
>> is movement, then it records a 30 second clip.
>> 
>> This has been installed since their first visit, and every so often I will
>> check to see if it’s working.   When I check the clip will be when I go into
>> the room and it will record a short clip of me moving at my desk….then last
>> night at 7:35 I recorded something else, I wasn’t in the room so I didn’t
>> trigger the camera.
>> 
>> This is a 30 second clip, 21 seconds in, with 9 seconds to go you will see a
>> white light appear from the upper left and fly across the room into the
>> wall, all in about 1 second.  If you stop the clip and then use the right
>> and left arrows you can move it a frame at a time across the room and it
>> even looks like it has a small explosion as it hits the wall.
>> 
>> I wanted the ADT guys to see this today so since it was just recorded last
>> night I had them take a loo,, I thought possibly it was something with their
>> camera…nope.  At first they thought it might be a moth, then a fly….until I
>> set to actual speed….now they were bug eyed and didn’t have a clue, making
>> all kinds of jokes.
>> 
>> It appears to hit exactly at the intercom box, and going frame to frame it
>> seems to explode (very minor) as it reaches the box.
>> 
>> I have watched this over and over and over….
>> 
>> Is there any type signal be it FM, radio, WiFi, etc. etc that somehow could
>> be captured by a camera?  This has never been there before, it’s a mp4 clip
>> playing in Quicktime.
>> 
>> VERY strange but must have some explanation…
>> 
>> One of you may have an answer, hope so…can’t send the clip as it’s almost 2
>> meg so I have to describe it.
>> 
>> John
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
>> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup



_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to