> On Apr 21, 2015, at 6:28 PM,John Robinson <[email protected]> wrote: > > Folks, call me crazy…again,
C’mon, John! Embrace it! Why are you seeking confirmation from relative strangers? You know it in your heart, Buddy. Just reach out and wrap your arms around it and give it a big old hug and tell it you will never doubt it again. > but I have a question that needs an answer 42 > > ADT has been trying to install their Pulse system for a couple months. The > first visit lasted 12 hrs and they came back, then back again today. > Included with this system is one indoor camera so I put it in my office on > one desk looking at my other desk. The only time it records is when there is > movement, then it records a 30 second clip. 30 second selfies! A new trend! You’re so avant garde, John! > > This has been installed since their first visit, and every so often I will > check to see if it’s working. When I check the clip will be when I go into > the room and it will record a short clip of me moving at my desk….then last > night at 7:35 I recorded something else, I wasn’t in the room so I didn’t > trigger the camera. It’s gremlins, I tell ya! > > This is a 30 second clip, 21 seconds in, with 9 seconds to go you will see a > white light appear from the upper left and fly across the room into the wall, > all in about 1 second. If you stop the clip and then use the right and left > arrows you can move it a frame at a time across the room and it even looks > like it has a small explosion as it hits the wall. > > I wanted the ADT guys to see this today so since it was just recorded last > night I had them take a loo,, Most people don’t get involved in others’ “water closet" habits, but to each his own (or so they say). > I thought possibly it was something with their camera…nope. At first they > thought it might be a moth, then a fly….until I set to actual speed….now they > were bug eyed “Moth," “fly," "bug-eyed.” Sounds like you’re starting to form a theory. > and didn’t have a clue, making all kinds of jokes. Really, you expected otherwise? > > It appears to hit exactly at the intercom box, and going frame to frame it > seems to explode (very minor) as it reaches the box. > > I have watched this over and over and over…. Someone has too much time on their hands... > > Is there any type signal be it FM, radio, WiFi, etc. etc that somehow could > be captured by a camera? This has never been there before, it’s a mp4 clip > playing in Quicktime. Starfleet subspace communication beam, quark, sub-dimensional photon torpedo, neutrino, imperial storm trooper blaster shot? > > VERY strange but must have some explanation… > > One of you may have an answer, hope so…can’t send the clip as it’s almost 2 > meg so I have to describe it. Well, I didn’t see it, but it sounds pretty obvious to me, John: you have so much electronic equipment in your house that you have torn a hole in the space-time continuum. That was just a piece of anti-matter from the other side escaping and going out of existence in a blaze of glory upon contact with the matter of our world. j P.S. Oh, you want a serious answer? Advance scout of a squadron of kamikaze fairies. Keep an eye peeled for Julia Roberts. Oh, and clap a lot. -- Jonathan Fletcher [email protected] Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group Next Meeting: 4/28/15 _______________________________________________ MacGroup mailing list [email protected] http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
