Your right Tom, so much of our medical monitoring will hopefully save society
loads of money…it’s sure possible.

Remember the doctor that presented at the last Apple Event, he has developed an
App that allows the doctor to monitor an expecting mother AND her baby
simultaneously…awesome.

Ages ago I watched a doctor explain to the interviewer how he monitors his
patients with their iPhones, keeps track of their EKG’s and other vitals as the
go about their day, all the data being reported to his office…

One of the biggest advantages for the medical profession is going to be the
collection of “BIG DATA”, the ability to understand what a readout means when
it does such and such, for they will have millions of data points to
evaluate….we may be able to tell in advance of heart attacks, strokes, etc.
etc.

John