Thankyou Lee,  I opened the email because it was supposedly from my son, when I
got suspicious I called him and he confirmed that it was not from him.
The link that I opened seemed like something we had been discussing recently,
so that is what caught me. I use Carbonite from my off site backup, and have
used Lastpass to generate my passwords.